Commercial Sales and Purchases
Evolution Legal is a prominent Gold Coast and South East Queensland Law Firm with a team of Lawyers who specialise in commercial property law. Our commercial property lawyers are constantly keeping abreast of updates in the legislation and industry changes.
We are able to guide and advise you in all aspects of commercial property law including:
- Drafting and advising sale and purchase contracts
- Due diligence investigations on behalf of the buyer
- Pre-contractual investigation on behalf of the seller to ensure compliance with the seller’s warranties under the contract as well as the legislative requirements.
- New land developments (Greenfield Developments)
- Establishing Community Title Schemes (Body Corporate Schemes)
- Preparation of ‘Off-the-Plan’ contract pursuant to the Land Sales Act or the Body Corporate and Community Management Act
- Planning and development matters such as advising on material change in use (MCU) or reconfiguration of boundary (ROL) applications to Council
We have acted in various commercial property development ventures and are familiar with the challenges and issues that come with them. We offer advice as to means to avoid or deal with those issues, and plan for them. We are willing to coordinate and work with other professional advisors and consultants in efficiently carrying out the client’s instructions.
If you are considering purchasing or selling a commercial property, then call our commercial property lawyers to see how we can help and make your transaction stress and trouble free.